Schools & Agents - Promoting Education Worldwide
Password was successfully changed.

A Master Programme split over two countries - this is the MA in FinTech

Published Bernice on Thursday, March 19, 2020

Master Programme in France

Right now, due to the Covid-19 virus that is spreading in many countries, travel restrictions are very high. This means that when normality resumes and people return to their daily schedules and to plan their futures, one of the first things they will want to do is to travel. At the University of Rennes1 we can help students satisfy their craving for travelling and for learning at the same time. Here’s how…

One M.A. Programme - 2 universities in 2 countries

The Master in FinTech programme is special in that students have the opportunity to do this 2-year programme in two different European cities. They can spend one year in one city, and their second year in another city. This programme is being offered by a group of universities from around Europe and this gives students the unique opportunity to spend time in two different universities and in two different countries. The universities that form part of this programme are the following: 

- University of Rennes 1, in France; 

- Alto, in Finland; 

- ELTE, in Hungary; 

- KTH, in Sweden, 

- Nice UCA, in France; 

- POLIMI, in Italy; 

- Trento, in Italy; 

- UPM, in Spain. 

The student can, for example, start the entry year at the University of Rennes 1 and finish the exit year, for example, at the University of Trento. Or alternatively, the student can start the entry year, for example, in ELTE and finish the exit year at the University of Rennes 1, and so on…

Who can apply for this programme?

Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Applicants from the fields of Economics or Administrative Science can apply as long as they can demonstrate a strong formation or experience in Information Technology (IT). Additionally, candidates should present an innovative technological project to develop throughout the program. 

Lastly, proficiency in English must be certified by an international test (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, etc.).

Further Information

If any of our agents are interested in receiving more information about this interesting course, we encourage you to contact Prof. Pina Stranger on or you can get in touch with us, and we will in turn, put you in touch with the team in Rennes.

Promote Your School
Chat with US