Schools & Agents - Promoting Education Worldwide
Password was successfully changed.

LanguageCert: What to do when moving to the UK to grow your business

Published Lynne on Thursday, July 8, 2021 12:00 AM

LanguageCert Business UK

Although Brexit and border closures have had a negative effect on the British economy, the UK is forecasted to grow over the next two quarters of 2021.

European citizens are still looking to establish their businesses within the UK, and to do this you will need to acquire a Representative of an Overseas Business Visa. For many, the first step of obtaining this visa is passing the SELT A1 exam.

LanguageCert offers UK Home Office approved, Ofqual regulated English language exams for UK visas and immigration. Find out more here.


Promote Your School
Chat with US